Graphic designer intern - Internship
- Duration: 6 months
- Starting Date: ASAP
- Position: full-time, end-of-studies internship
- Location: Paris
- Allowance: According to education
You will be working in the Design Department, supervised by one of our designers. You will be in direct contact with the project managers and the developers who will present you client briefs and arising technical opportunities. They will work alongside you as a project team to define the production work. You will then have autonomy to imagine, create, produce and deliver the requested work. You will make good use of your creativity on our own publishing projects.
You may be required to work on the following part of our projects:
- Production of wireframes for iOS/Android applications or for websites
- Creation of logos, graphical standards and graphical variations
- Creation of elements to be integrated in keynote presentations
- Education : graphics designer or media designer
- Experience : mobile application or web design
- Adobe Creative Suite know-how
- Fast execution
Qualifications that we’ll appreciate
Curious and open minded, you are eager to participate in various projects and to get involved in their successful achievements. Creative and innovative, you want to play a role in the conception of new products and services.
Rigorous and independent, you can show initiative to use your skills at the benefit of Applidium’s projects.
Practice of an artistic activity is a plus.
Send us your resume, motivation letter, references...Apply